The UK Government has issued an update on the NI Protocol which includes information on:
• how the UK will ensure unfettered access for NI Businesses to the UK
• how the UK will ensure no tariffs on Internal UK Trade;
• a grace period extended to authorised traders, such as supermarkets and their trusted suppliers, from official certification for products of animal origin, composite products, food and feed of non-animal origin and plants and plant products.
For more information, click here.
- Making Tax Digital for Income Tax 17 October 2022
- McAleer Jackson Chartered Accountants announces new Director 28 June 2022
- Farmers’ Averaging 31 May 2022
- Net Zero and the impact on SMEs 12 January 2022